Listen up, ladies! If youâ€™re tired of bogus diets that over-promise and under-deliver, youâ€™ve come to the right place!
The weight loss and dieting world is a proverbial minefield of misinformation. With new plans and fancy potions seemingly out there to tempt you at every turn, itâ€™s little wonder so many women struggle to make real strides in pursuit of a healthier, happier body.
The sad fact is most diets suck. Whatâ€™s worse is that the fundamentals of losing weight are actually pretty darn simple; the message just gets lost in the (marketing) hype. In reality, all diets are one in the same where calorie manipulation is the name of the game - they just go about it in different ways. Some restrict certain food groups, while others cut them out entirely!
What really separates a diet that works from one that doesnâ€™t is commitment and how well the diet fits your lifestyle and goals. Here at GreenRunnerBean weâ€™ve taken the liberty of scouring the web to bring you the best practical, evidence-based solutions to your dieting dilemmas.
4 Diets that work in 2020
Hereâ€™s a quick look at some of the best programs.
- Eat Stop Eat: Based on the tried-and-tested principles of intermittent fasting, this is one of the most powerful yet simple methods to lose weight quickly and safely. Read our review here!
- Metabolic Cooking: Are you a novice when it comes to healthy eating? With custom meal plans and nutritious recipes, metabolic cooking is your kitchen cookbook savior. Read our review here!
- The 28 Day Keto Challenge: Want to lose weight while eating ‘fattyâ€™ foods like bacon and cheese? You can with Keto! This low-carb, high-fat diet has the power to boost your health and shed the pounds, fast. Read our review here!
- 7-day eating plan: Donâ€™t know where to start? Try our free 7-day diet plan. Each day delivers 1500 balanced calories - itâ€™s the magic number touted by weight loss experts. Check it out here!
How to make your diet work for you!
- Be consistent - You wonâ€™t drop 20lbs overnight, but you will if you stick with it. Donâ€™t sweat the small stuff, nobodyâ€™s perfect. Eat right 80% of the time and the rest wonâ€™t even matter.
- Track your progress - Keep a food diary to monitor what youâ€™re eating, then weigh yourself once a week. Simple!
- Enjoy it - Is your diet fulfilling? If itâ€™s not, kick it to the curb and try a new approach. Thereâ€™s plenty of options right here to get you on track.
- Keep it real - Keep your focus and motivation levels high by aiming for small goals.
- Reward - Be kind to yourself, always ðŸ™‚